WANNA HOST A HOUSE SHOW?
Here’s how it works:
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 20-40 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement or a comfortable outdoor space if the weather is nice.
2. You invite friends and family over for a night of music. We like to try to play to at least twenty people. It is obviously more fun for us and for the audience to have a full room!
3. We put out a $10 Suggested Donation bucket with our CD’s and T-Shirts. You as the host don’t have to deal with money at all.
4. You are welcome to provide guests with snacks and/or drinks, though it’s not necessary. Unless you make the best cookies of all time.
5. As far as set up goes, all we need is two chairs to sit in while we play.
No sound system is necessary.
Catch a Glimpse of a House Show!
In the garden or in the living room,
a House Concert is a great place to hear songs & stories
and hear about the mission work that Dan & Julie are lead to,