- The daily pricing rate counts for the entire USAG (all installations together) over a 1-5 day period. If the booking extends beyond 5 days, the details will be discussed. This is based upon the last centralized contract in 2005.
- You can include more than one event/day at no extra charge.
- This price DOES NOT include HOUSING, or MEALS, or, TRANSPORTATION within that USAG. These details must be provided IN ADDITION to the financial responsibility of hosting the event(s). Meals can either be hosted or an appropriate daily allowance provided to artist upon arrival.
- A private room on the installation either in billeting or hotel is
required. Under no circumstances is it appropriate to house Dan
in any compromising/stressful situations i.e. alone with a female in a sleeping quarter or residence, alone in a house while a husband is away to work or for any extended period of time, housed with house pets, or small children. This is to protect the integrity of Dan and his ministry and allow for down time between events (this also applies to note 5).
- Meals can be hosted by various families on the installation who can also provide transport for those occasions (note above 4).
- Dan will have a rail pass to get to far-reaching areas between and within each USAG, but he can also be transported by someone from the installation who is heading in the direction of travel (POV).
- Dan MAY NOT have an installation pass; therefore, the proper paperwork to provide him an installation pass/visitors ID needs to be processed well in advance of his arrival and secured immediately upon arrival. Relevant information concerning the pass will be provided in advance.
- Seeing that Dan can have access to the installation fitness facility would be appreciated greatly.
- Dan is flexible and easy to work with. These guidelines are set simply to make things run smoothly and efficiently for all of the people involved. Please contact Pilgrim Road Ministries directly with any questions and speak to Dan.
Pilgrim Road Ministries – 615.232.4838 – firstname.lastname@example.org